Saturday, July 17, 2010

What I want to do once I have a lover.


If I have a boyfriend, there will so many things I want to do
I’ve dreamt I have a boyfriend like that

The first, hold his hand in the street
The second, catching early train with him
The third, going on picnic with him
The fourth, the piggyback ride
The fifth, couple ring is basic to our love

It’ll be really sweet
The thought of it makes my heart flutter
I’ll try to do every one a day with you
I’m so happy to be with you
I’m so happy we both are together
You’re a real treasure to me.



The sixth, I’ll go to midnight movies with you
The seventh, I’ll go to amusement park with you
The eight, I’ll do a special event for you
I’ll be really happy because of you
You’re a real treasure to me.

I’ve been alone on my birthday
I’ve had nothing to do on weekend
But I eagerly looking forward to such named days
I’m so happy to be with you, I’m so happy we both are together
Wherever we are or whatever we do
I really want us to be one
Everyday what I really want to do with you is to tell you “I love you”
Thank you for coming to me, I’m so happy to be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment