Tuesday, July 20, 2010

into the new world.

I want to tell you

Eventhough the sad times have already passed

Close your eyes and feel

How you affect my mind

How you attract my gaze

Don’t wait for a miracle

There’s a rough road in front of us

With the unclear future

Yet I won’t change I can’t give up

Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart

Looking in your eyes, no words are needed

Time has stopped for us

I love you just like this

It is the end of my lost time

I leave behind this world’s unending sadness

Walking many and unknown path

I follow a dim light

It’s something we’ll do together to the end

Into the new world.

Feeling alone in this dark night

Your softness and your heart

The warmth of this moment washes over me

And send you all of my feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment